The Gainsborough Bath Spa is offering Georgian themed afternoon teas, to be served in the elegant setting of the Canvas Room for the duration of the Jane Austen Festival, from 8-17 September 2017.
With traditional spiced hot chocolate and an array of delicious morsels fit for a certain famous Georgian author, it’s the perfect way to refresh yourself after a hard day’s promenading. These themed afternoon teas are limited, and booking is highly recommended.
The Georgian Afternoon Tea at The Gainsborough features:
• Choice of fine artisan teas and coffees
• Dainty gourmet sandwiches
• Selection of Georgian-inspired cakes
• Traditional lavender biscuits
• Shot of spiced hot chocolate, made to a traditional recipe
• Delicate hand-made scones with clotted creams & preserves
• Option of a glass of Champagne (additional charge)
While you’re here, why not check in for the night too? Get the full ‘Gainsborough’ experience by immersing yourself in the hotel’s stunning design, exemplary service and award-winning Spa Village, which is the only UK spa hotel to offer access to natural thermal waters.
The Georgian Afternoon Tea at The Gainsborough costs £30 per person, or £55 for Two.
Booking is highly recommended. Call 0800 5298 000